Roosevelt’s history on the East End as a school is quite evident when you visit this center. Roosevelt School was bought for $10 by the City with plans to transform this facility into Charleston’s newest neighborhood center. While the Charleston Police Department operates multiple divisions in Roosevelt, other spaces are available to the public free of charge. These spaces are first come, first served. If you have questions, please contact Center staff.
- Gymnasium with an indoor basketball court and kid-friendly rock wall
- Cardio Room with treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes
- Weight Room with free weights and cable machines
- Game Room with a pool table and table tennis
- Computer Lab/Homework Room
Roosevelt also has an outdoor play area/playground for children to enjoy.
Get In Touch
502 Ruffner Ave.
Charleston, WV 25311
Monday - Friday 12am - 8pm
Neighborhood Center Manager:
Come check out the Roosevelt Community Center!